CCHS Class of 67 helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

:D I hope everyone had as much fun this weekend as I did!!!

Just goes to show that your oldest friends are still your best friends.

Frankie Ordner
Frank, and everybody,

I had a fabulous time; a totally unique experience for me. It's not often at age 58 that one experiences new things, but this was special. I was especially impressed by the way that so many of us could recall and visit about elementary school experiences. The "First Communion" pictures from St. Joseph and the "Brooks Rainbolt Birthday Party" picture were extra special ; thanks to Mary and Brooks for bringing them and thanks to everyone for all the pictures and "Pantherettes"............just terrific!

I know many of you are getting to the point where travel is a regular recreational activity, so let me take this opportunity to invite anyone and everyone to stop at my place when/if you're ever passing through Kansas. And, believe it or not, there's also things to do and see here in the "Sunflower State", so come and enjoy. I have plenty of room for company, and it's easy to get to Kansas. You don't need a map. Just put on some ruby slippers, click the heels together, and recite the phrase "There's no place like home." Works every time.

Thanks again for a great reunion.

Jim Hays
jimhays@kansas.net