CCHS Class of 67 helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Tell us about your Education.

Keypunch School, Word Processing School, 46 hours College (IUS), and United Methodist Course of Study for Part time Local Pastors.

Tell us about your Military or other service.

No

Tell us about your Family

Married Charles R. Lincoln in 1968. We have Two children, Graham now 36 and Shana now 29 who live with me at this time.

Tell us about your Career

I worked as general office clerk at Cardinal Kitchens 7 years, Dr. Bill Dukes 7 1/2 years as a geneal office and insurance clerk and have been a part time local pastor for 9 years serving Adkins Chapel Floyd Knobbs 2 years and now at Memphis U.M.C., Memphis, IN for 7 years.

I have worked other interim office and retail jobs over the years.

Tell us about your Hobbies

I sing at Church and County Hymn Sings, paint, do needlework (crochet,knit) and am attempting to learn to play the violin.

Tell us about your Good Times

I can remember spending great Sunday afternoons with my good friend through school Sharon Curts Martin.

I remember my wedding day 39 years ago this Sept. 27th. and our Honeymoon to Nashville and Pigeon Forge TN.

I remember the birth of my children and the blessing they have been in my life and continue to be.

Still no grandchildren.

I remember my experiences as I felt the call to ministry and my appointment to my first church. I also remember the challenges and successes as I answered the call.

Tell us about your Bad Times

I have been blessed for the most part in my life.

The only real negative is my battle with ovarian cancer. I have done the treatments, the surgeries and at this time the most recent reports and tests have not indicated a cure.

I truly feel that it is a win win situation and that if I am cured or healed here I win and if I am cured when God calls me home I have won as my life continues with him in eternity.

I am thankful for the miracle I am to this point having survived 3rd stage cancer for just over 4 years.

Tell us about your philosophy of life

My philosophy in life is that faith is one of the most important ingredients in a successful life. Living by the principles given in the Bible will help us acheive success in all areas of our lives.

If we seek his guidance in the decisions of life we have a greater chance of success.

I have found that even in the bad times I have had a peace that passes understanding even when the choices were difficult at best.