CCHS Class of 67 helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Tell us about your Education.

I graduated from Indiana Central College in 1971 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business. In 1975 I received my masters degree in Education from Indiana University Southeast. In 1994 I received a computer endorsement at IUS.

Tell us about your Military or other service.

NA

Tell us about your Family

Bill and I got married August 16, 1969 in Corydon and we have 4 children. Stan is 31 and he lives in Northwood New Hampshire. Billy is 29 and is married to Kathy Hensley with 2 kids (Cody age 8 and Jenna age 6 and lives in Laconia Indiana. Chris is 26 and is married to Adrienne Vannis and lives in Corydon Indiana. Beth is 24 and is single and lives in Corydon Indiana.

Tell us about your Career

I taught business classes at CCHS for 34 years and retired in June of 2005.

Tell us about your Hobbies

Bill and I still love to go boating and we live in the summer at our camp in Leavenworth Indiana. In the winter we go to Florida for six months in Ft. Myers,and visit my twin sister Kris Harper and brother-in-law Don Harper.

Tell us about your Good Times

I am proud of my family. I'll always cherish the time spent watching my kids grow up and participate in various sport activities. Those times can never be brought back to experience just memories.

Tell us about your Bad Times

My worst experience was undergoing bilateral knee replacement in October of 2004. My knees are better than they were, but it was the worst 5 months of my life.

Tell us about your philosophy of life

Dream your dreams in life bacause you never know how long you have to enjoy it. Health and happiness is something to be cherished forever.