CCHS Class of 67 helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Tell us about your Education.

Sts Mary & Elizabeth School of Nursing

Louisville, KY

University of Missouri-Saint Louis

Saint Louis, MO

Tell us about your Military or other service.

No

Tell us about your Family

Whoa! I am in my 3rd marriage. My present husband is the man whom I probably would have been still married with if he had been my first marriage partner. God forgives and he also blesses us despite our mistakes (also known as sins).

Tell us about your Career

By education, I am a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner, but I am presently working in the capacity of a Medical Skin Care Technologist and Laser Therapist. I also am working with Weight Watchers as a Leader with At Work Meetings.*

Tell us about your Hobbies

This is more a hobby as I am not making money, but I also am an Advisor for lia sophia jewelry, doing home shows and direct sales of jewelry. I also love to do flower gardening and golf (we live on the first hole of a golf course and I am called by it daily).

Tell us about your Good Times

*In addition to my two beautiful daughters, I am now a NaNa and have a miraculous little grandson, Nicholas. He is God's miracle to my youngest daughter and the love of my life.

Tell us about your Bad Times

Not really. Bad times for me have been growing times, so not bad, at least, now that they are behind me.

Tell us about your philosophy of life

The main philosophy of my life? "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16 So, enjoy what blessings He has for us all.