CCHS Class of 67 helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Tell us about your Education.

Yes, IUS for several years on part-time basis. I never received a degree, because I was so busy selling things and building relationships with customers. I may finish someday!

Tell us about your Military or other service.

Yes, U.S. Air Force Reserves. I really had it pretty easy. Weekend meetings, summer camp, and called to active duty for a short time. I really look up to those who put themselves in harms way.

Tell us about your Family

Married now to Rhonda (Jackson) Rhoads. We have been married for 12 years. Rhonda has one child, Derrick Delaney age (24) and I have one child, Danette Rhoads, age 37.

Tell us about your Career

Sales representative for Orgill,Inc. a Hardware and Lumber supplier. Owned and operated a retail business for a number of years then returned sales. I am currently still employed.

Tell us about your Hobbies

I probably enjoy reading more than anything. I have collected a lot of pocket knives and guns. And since I was a picture framer for years, I do have nice a collection of art prints.

Tell us about your Good Times

My wife Rhonda is a teacher and a member of the Harrison Co. Council. It has been fun helping her during the election process,especially since she has been elected twice, so far!

Tell us about your Bad Times

I just finished radiation therapy for prostate cancer. It was in a very early stage, so hopefully I will soon find out that the radiation did the job and I will be cancer free.

Tell us about your philosophy of life

To me nothing is more important than trusting God, loving my family, and having some of the best friendships a person could have. Many things pass us by, but these will remain forever!