CCHS Class of 67 helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

This is text from a letter Carol sent me with the RSVP:

Hi Billy & Class of 67.

I have been looking forward to this 40 year reunion for so long and now I'm unable to be there. I'm in Las Vegas with my oldest daughter, awaiting the birth of her first child, due any day now. (This is a high risk pregnancy, so I need to be here with them.)

I've been waiting to let you know whether or not I could attend, hoping somehow I could work it out. But this year, it's just not to be.

Please tell everyone "Hi" for me and I'll see you all in 2017!

If anyone wants to call my cell -> (admin note, call or email admin for this info)

Carol

Note to Carol...

send me an email (I need your email address to register you on the site) with a user name and I will register you and send your password. :D
You can click on this text to send me an email admin@cchsclassof67.com.
Hey Carol,
We missed you, and you really should have been there to defend yourself.
First, Bill Blair (or somebody) has an elementary school picture with you seated in the front row of the class making a lovely face at the camera. Your Mother would be so proud.

Second, do I recall correctly that it was your 8th grade birthday party, right after school was out, when we all played "spin the bottle" and spread the mumps around the whole class? That's my legendary memory of that circumstance. I know I was sick the whole month of June. Mark Wiseman claims that party was the first time he'd ever kissed a girl, but nobody believed him. I don't remember who it was he claims he kissed there; I just remember watching the bottle spin, and spin, and then stop......Wow!

So, we all hope your grandchild arrives safely and that mother and baby are doing very well. And of course we hope to see you next time, whenever that is.

Best Wishes,
Jim Hays