CCHS Class of 67 helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Note: Eighth Grade Picture

Tell us about your Education.

Business Classes

Tell us about your Military or other service.

None

Tell us about your Family

I have 3 children. Stacy Jo, 35 yrs of age married to Bryan Guess. They have 2 children (my pride and joy) Charlie 11 and Emma 8. They live here in Louisville. Tara is 28 married to Brian Lyles and they live here in Louisville. Our son Joshua 25 lives here in Louisville.

Tell us about your Career

I have been working as a Pharmacy Technician and am getting ready to switch careers to something much easier on the brain. Working with my daughter at Wells Fargo Insurance Co. as receptionist. Will be so nice to actually be able to sit down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell us about your Hobbies

Probably my biggest hobby is competing in Word Racer on Yahoo. Love to shop especially with my grandaughter Emma whom I call the little Diva. My husband Terry and I love to take weekend trips either by ourselves or with friends.

Tell us about your Good Times

Hawaii was the absolute best vacation.

Tell us about your Bad Times

There are many of which I'm quite sure no one wants to listen to. But through them all I have become a much stronger person I would like to think.

Tell us about your philosophy of life

Every day is a treasure given to me by God to cherish. The most difficult obstacle in my life has been to accept people for the way they are. That's a tough one. Maybe because it is because I'm either a Capricorn or a first born, but whatever the reason it has been difficult to do and to teach my children and my grandchildren.