CCHS Class of 67 helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Tell us about your Education.

Administrative Management classes through the United States Postal Service

Tell us about your Military or other service.

No

Tell us about your Family

David Rhodes and I married on September 2,1967. We have 2 daughters,Shannon Rhodes and Hope Gibson who also live in Corydon and a son, Jason Rhodes, who lives in Palmyra,IN. We have 3 beautiful granddaughters and 4 handsome grandsons.

Tell us about your Career

After graduation I went to work for the Census Bureau and then in 1978 I started working for the Postal Service. I am still working but have retirement in mind in the next few years. I am a Postmaster in Greenville, IN now and will finish my career there.

Tell us about your Hobbies

I like to work in ceramics but do not find time to do that much any more with 7 grandchildren. I keep pretty busy attending their activities and babsitting. My husband and I like to travel each year with 2 other classmates, Becky McKim and Veronica Dishman, and their spouses. We have had some great times, seen new places and built lots of good memories.

Tell us about your Good Times

I think the good times I can remember have always included friends and family.Our family vacation with our kids to Disney World was nice but our family vacation there with our kids and grandkids was even better. When we vacation with friend that gives us a chance to relax,share family stories and think about all of our old school days and times together. Some of my greatest times I have had were on cruises. Anytime with family and friends are always the best.

Tell us about your Bad Times

I guess the worst time in my life was when my father past away in 1981. That was hard for me. I have been fortunate in life that the good times have always out weighed the bad.

Tell us about your philosophy of life

When you are in school you can be a big fish in a small pond but once you are out in the world you are a small fish in a big pond. Remember where you came from, who your friends are and always remember family. When you get old the material things in life seem to matter less but family and true friends are priceless!