CCHS Class of 67 helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Please do not hesitate to post stuff in this forum. It's just like talking in a group except you never interrupt anyone else. Tell a joke. Talk about an item of interest or current news. Anything is open (Maybe G-rated would be best). :shock:

Here is the posting window. It is easy to use.

Posting Window

Don't forget to try the Emoticons on the left. Just click on one and it will be inserted in your text. It will look like a couple of weird characters, but it will show up as :o this.

You can play with the formatting codes above. They let you change the text to bold, italic, underline, etc. There is usually an opening tag and a closing tag. The text between them is formatted according to that tag. So if I want to make the next few words bold, I would hit the B above and it would put a {b} in the text. Then I would type what I wanted to be bold and then hit the B again. It will put a {/b} in to show that the text after this is no longer bold.

There are a limited number of html tags that you can use, if you are familiar with them. If youtry one and it doesn't work, then it probably has not been included in the permitted tags.

You can try different things. Don't worry, you can't mess up the forum with these commands. Only your own post and that can be fixed.

Have fun.

web
I have just read the biographies posted and the answers to the last two questions have really touched my heart. The bad times have been accepted with such a positve attitude and the life time philosophies have such a non-materialistic and appreciation for life attitude, that tears are running down my face as I type this message. I look forward to seeing all of you at the reunion!

Mark Wiseman
Class of 67 and Committee Members:

I just wanted to take the time to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for all the work the committee members worked on for months on end to make this event happen. It had to be the most fun I have had in a very long time and the memories of this reunion I will keep in my heart forever.

I'm am only sorry that I did not have the opportunity to graduate with all of you, and get to know more of you. There are a few of you whom I have kept in contact over the years.

If anyone has any pictures, please send them to me (copies rather) and I will gladly pay you for them.

My address is: Paula D. Hill
307 Hidden Oak Way
Louisville, Ky. 40222
pdh1549@aol.com
cell#502-724-9006

I would love to make an album of our reunion. I made one from the reunion 5 years ago and would gladly make copies for anyone interested. It was held at Mark's house. Really great time and so gracious of he and Melinda to put up with all of us.
I would also love to have anyone interested to come to my house next year for a get-to-gether. I do not want to wait 5 years. Anyone interested, please let me know.

God Bless you all, Love, Paula